Saturday, July 6, 2013

Stop the world, I want off!!!!!

Ok, am I only one that is so completely out of the loop that things don't make any sense anymore? You have a person who has been let go from every job she has or had for had for saying something half a century a go, while a guy gets an award for saying the same word over a hundred time, and now a black girl who is suppose to be a "star witness" uses the word "cracka" several time and she say that that is NOT a racist word. Hate to break it to you folks and to her, it is. That came straight from the mouth of a colored man in Watts, which is in California for toughs not in the know. And now the DOD is allowing LGBT Pride parade in Kandahar Afghanistan. That's right you heard me, that place that you can't read the bible or even say that you are a Christian, you can prance around in you sparkly thong. Now before I get a ton of hate mail, I have no bone to pick with anyone who is LGBT, I don't. Hey rock out with your Spock out, I DON'T CARE. GET IT, GOT IT GOOD!!! The issue I have is with the DOD and this administration and ALL those pansy ass idiots who thing that we owe them something for now doing anything.
When did this country become a country a "give me" country". I've been on welfare, and it sucked, I've also been homeless, and that sucked even more. But I pulled up my big boy pants and didn't expect ANYONE to do any thing for me that I couldn't do for myself. We need to get back to the time when we where a proud nation and not a nation of cry babies who want everything for nothing.
But hey... WhatdoIknow




No comments:

Post a Comment