Tuesday, June 29, 2010

We have become a nation of morons!!!!!

As each day passes I realize that I am becoming more like my father every day, something I proud of if you really must know. I think I have the greatest dad in the known AND unknown universe. I was blessed by having two very loving and caring parents who took a young monkey into their home and raised him as one of their own and not only that but they insisted that I get an education. If I was being raised by them today would I still have the same values that I do today??? Probably not. In a world that is so self obsessed with themselves and what everyone and everything can do for them it’s hard to imagine that there is anyone out there that gives a rat’s ass about where we are heading. Now I have spoke about some of the morons in Hollywood before and how everyone hangs on every word of the gossip rags and the people who just don’t get the whole driving thing, that one still pisses me off, thank God I’m out of the big cities. I seem to be a dying breed, the breed that reads. Hey, look I rhymed, sweet. :)  But I digress, I had parents that actually cared that I could not ONLY read, but write AND SPELL as well. I have read other blogs as well on the internet, the idiot box of this generation, (Can anyone tell me what the last generation’s idiot box was? Vickie’s ahead of everyone, she not only knew my movie quote BUT knew who Mortimer Snerd is/was. You people are sorely lagging behind this smart lady.) Now I don’t know if it’s because of texting like the so called “experts” say it is or if it’s due to people just being lazy or a combination of both. May be it’s the teachers fault that little Johnny can’t read or spell, I mean shit it’s SSSSSOOOOOO hard to know the difference between hey and hay or the difference between there and their. Hell, I’ve seen people screw up the word “AND”, how do you do that exactly? That one still baffles me. Is it Clinton’s fault? (Doing the best Clinton impersonation an Annoyed Monkey can do, “Can I get the definition of and?” “Can you tell me what “is” is?” Come on really, are we really that stupid. I watched the movie “Idiocracy” a couple of years ago, and while it was a stupid movie, I could not help but sit there and say to myself, “Damn, I know these people!!!” Where’s the pride we once had? Where’s the joy in knowing that when you do something and do it right you feel you’ve won because you just learned something??? I really want to tell these people to stop being so lazy and do the work, trust me it’s rewarding. And to those “experts” that say its not little Johnny’s fault that he’s stupid, I say this, why don’t you ingest fecal matter and make guttural noises at Earth’s natural rotating satellite!!!!! (That’s a polite way of saying what???)


And another thing that’s annoying me, gigantor in its Hover Round sucking down Big Macs like Jabba the Hut sucking down those frog thingies in Return of the Jedi and complaining that it’s the Big Macs that are making them fat. No, it couldn’t be the fact that they have the will power of a two toed sloth, wait, I shouldn’t be that mean to sloths should I? It’s people like this that screw it up for the rest of us. Now, now, now, before any of you get your knickers in a twist let my say that I am not one of those elitist snobs that think they know what is right for you and your family, because I’m not. You want to cram those five Big Macs into your cavernous maw then you go right ahead and do so, but shut the hell up about how you are the victim, cause you’re not. It’s your choice to do what you are doing NOT the fast food places you visit fifteen times a day. Get your lard ass out of your Hover Round and walk a little, get active. We all ready have too much government in our lives, and with the Demotazys forcing the Health Bill down our throats they have put in a provision that makes fast food chains put the calorie content on the menu as the bill H.R. 2426 is wanting to do. Now while that MIGHT be a good thing, the government has gone a step further and are adding HUGE taxes on not only fast food, but soda, candy, cigarettes, and bottled water. BOTTLED WATTER??????? The one thing on that list that is NOT harmful to you, like fat, sugar or nicotine. People don’t need the government in the living room, bedrooms or anyplace they choose to eat. What people need is a little will power and exercise.



But hey… WhatdoIknow!!!!

2 comments:

  1. lol. you are soooo funny. it's like people who complain and complain at work to everyone but the person that may be able to change or fix the problem. you are right, people need to take more responsibility in what goes in and out of their mouths. like a friend of mine likes to quote. "opinions are like assholes, everyone has one" but the sad thing is people don't really get it and take certain opinions as fact and live by it. there comes a time when you need to start to questions your environment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Anonymous:
    Preach on Brother/Sister. You Know you really should join us here, the sky is so pretty and I'll know what to call you. But, all in all you do make a good point.

    ReplyDelete